All 12 art Reviews

SELECT YOUR CHARACTER 6 SELECT YOUR CHARACTER 6

LOL! Holy shit. As soon as I saw Star Fox, I laughed so hard. LMAO!!! Same for the rest of these characters

Succubus Smackdown Succubus Smackdown

MONSTER KILL......

Kid Goku Fishing Kid Goku Fishing

Nice

Donpatch-XD responds:

NightShade_ninja booty NightShade_ninja booty

dat ass

Bawrf responds:

Thx can't get enough of it....

Larson raping Lara Larson raping Lara

He's tearing that ass up.

StudioPirrate responds:

indeed !! :D

Zelda and Sheik Zelda and Sheik

I give you a four star for having a good eye for anatomy and nice coloring. I think you should try and make the characters more flexible. They look a little stiff in the face as if they can't turn, or something like that, but other than that, great job. You're better than me as far as anatomy. I'm still studying on how certain parts of the body look in different poses.

clara and her husband clara and her husband

This ain't bad at all. This looks like my level of drawing. Keep up the great work. Ebony art is my specialty

Lalr responds:

glad so many people like it. I enjoyed a lot doing it but I think I could've worked a bit harder. Sadly I've been trying to keep the lewds along with my job and its been a little chaotic.

"Eve" New Era "Eve" New Era

Haha! Wow! That's really good, bro. I love it! I was thinking of making another Eve pic myself.

Kadissa Kadissa

This one is actually the best I've seen so far. Whatever you've done, Keep it up

Bawrf responds:

THX.. I'm bad with backgrounds so I abstracted it and it came out pretty good.

Cheyanna " Wet 'N' Wild " Cheyanna " Wet 'N' Wild "

LOL! Nice ass. You and I both have things in common as far as how we render our work. I'm trying a new method of drawing, so stay tuned for my next pic.

Ok AntagonistDC I will!